If you accidentally deleted your important photos, documents, videos or any other files, we think you’ll be in a panic. So today, I am going to share about how to recover deleted files that you had on your windows computer. This tip is going to be very useful for all of you. I have seen that many people, sometimes accidentally delete their important family photos or documents. Don’t worry! This solution is not 100% guaranteed, but there is a good chance of full recovery.
Prerequisite Before Starting the Process of Recovering Deleted Files
Note that if you install a program or copy the files on your computer after you have deleted your files, you will have less chance to recover them. Because, as you install or copy new files, the computer will replace the information of deleted files (location, size, etc) with the new files. This decreases the chance of recovery. So, if you want to recover deleted files, do not install new programs or copy files on your computer after deletion.
How to Recover Deleted Files in Windows Computer
1. We will use a free data recovery program called “Recuva“. Click the link below to download the free version of Recuva.
2. Install “Recuva” on your computer. When the installation is complete, there will be a “Recuva” icon on your desktop. Run the program.
3. Click “Next” to start the file recovery wizard.
4. Now you have to choose the type of deleted files. If you want to recover deleted photos, Choose Pictures. If it is documents, then choose Documents. You can also select “All Files” but this process can take a long time to scan.
6. Click “Start” to begin the recovery process. You can also check the “Enable Deep Scan” if you want to increase the rate of recovery of deleted files, but it will take much longer time than a normal scan. Try normal scan first, and then if you can not recover deleted files, try Deep Scan.
8. Now, Recuva will display all deleted files on the computer. Some files will be in excellent state, and some will be unrecoverable. Check all deleted files (photos, documents, videos, email, etc ..) you want to recover and click “Recover” .
For those needing more help, this youtube channel will help you out. It can give you a warning. It is best to recover deleted files in different media / location (such as USB drive, another hard drive, CD, DVD etc ..) but if this is not possible, just click “Yes”. It will now start to recover deleted files you have chosen.
I hope you did a successful recovery. This program can recover almost all file types. (Documents, images, videos, e-mail and other files) If you’re having trouble, you can leave your comment here. If you have any suggestion regarding the posts of our blog, let us know.